Congress: Navigate Your Way to Healthcare Management Excellence
If you’ve attended ACHE’s Congress on Healthcare Leadership before, you know just how empowering the experience can be. From cutting-edge professional development to practical solutions for the challenges you face in your organization, Congress is your opportunity to strengthen your position and be part of something bigger in 2018.
Let’s Get Down to Basics
In addition to over 150 education and networking sessions on today’s top healthcare topics, be sure to take advantage of key sessions included in your basic Congress registration and other not-to-be-missed events to ensure your time at Congress is productive:
- Open strong with the Chairman’s Remarks and the Parker B. Francis Distinguished Lecture. Top political analyst Mara Liasson will discuss the state of affairs in Washington. Check out our recent interview with Liasson here!
- Learn from the masters in healthcare innovation, leadership, physician integration and quality/process improvement at one of our 90-minute Master Series. Plus, our Hot Topic Sessions will keep critical information about patient safety, cyber security, opioid addiction and more front and center.
- Be inspired by lectures on the most current and relevant topics from the nation’s most influential thought leaders during one of three luncheons. Also, be sure to check out our recent interviews with the luncheon speakers here on Inside Congress!
- Discover common ground with peers and colleagues at one of the Special Interest Area Networking Breakfasts or Congress Networking Receptions.
Want even more? Our targeted, interactive Boot Camps will give you a deeper dive into topics specifically relevant to your field. Held the Sunday before Congress, these all-day programs will examine key factors that determine success in the following special interest areas:
- Physician Executives
- Early Careerists
- Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Baldrige Criteria
- High-Reliability Healthcare
- Robust Process Improvement
Learn more about ACHE’s new High-Reliability Healthcare Boot Camp and other Boot Camp opportunities in the previous Inside Congress blog post!